Well, are you just like me? Do you own a smart phone that you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your mobile phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my pal. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Have you got such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, might be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever may be the case, listed below are 9 main reasons why you need to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s be realistic, no matter how careful you might be, you’ll probably drop your phone at least one time or twice in a month (ten times perhaps in case you are anything like me!). Cases can provide you with all the protection that you phone may need! Using a phone case, your phone doesn’t must fight gravity on a regular basis.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Would you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t worry about it; you fit in with the fearless population around the world. But putting a case on your own smartphone makes sense while allowing you to be fearless. The smartphone cases that offer the very best protection certainly are a cheaper method of using your gadget for prolonged time, especially since you don’t usually need to get a new one every time you get a new phone. cases are your insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Like the bathroom, crazy parties. In the event you ask me I’d rather go for a swim with my phone than a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the truth, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out for any swim so that you will don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you could be less of worrywart in the event of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The situation with sleek, stylish cell phones is they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone can be held easier with Check Website for more details. A good case may add a bit of grip to help keep it from sliding from your hand and to the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You may think which it makes no sense to enjoy extra bucks on the phone that may too are part of the senior class of phones! Well, here is the place you are wrong. Your phone is definitely an extension individuals. It could contain some relevant data that you simply do not want to lose. So, don’t consider the risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, in case you are embarrassed by the aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not only for protecting your phones. They may be a representation of you! So, get yourself a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to incorporate a bit touch of you.
7. Resale: There are occassions when we wish to hop on the latest trend and grab a brand new phone out of the box. If you wish to sell an older phone instead of keeping it around, phone cases are the ideal solution. A mobile phone case will reduce the likelihood of scratches retaining the newness of the old phone and as a result increasing the resale value!
8. Protect every bit of your phone: Cases aren’t great at just protecting the most fragile element of your phone, the screen. They guard the entire phone and most importantly such as the delicate electronic parts inside. Even if vkbgpx don’t value the occasional scratch or perhaps a shattered back, there’s more to your phone than that. Some phones have a camera lens flush with all the back, which makes it much very likely to scratches and other damage such as cracking of the lens. To state the obvious, it would bring about some very bad selfies. A drop can also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text over a cracked screen.
9. Include some weight: No, no I am not talking about you putting on the weight however, you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s be truthful, you can easily create your phone anti-theft simply be adding just a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the lack of your phone when someone flicks it out of your pocket or your bag. You can also ensure it is stronger with the addition of an instance so that your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.