How To Pick The Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to the increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with the majority of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To completely reap the benefits of Ganoderma herb, you must understand how to pick the highest grade. Below are several factors you need to consider before buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction approach to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration may be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg of this fungus is extracted to only 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules from the grinded one. Naturally, Ganoderma supplement using extraction technique is many times more effective than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some could even be contaminated with toxics and even heavy metals like mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is several times more potent in the medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is much more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. However, if you don’t feel any better with Deer Antler Powder, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is the most precious part of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. It is possible to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked open to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Of course, you will better pick a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the product quality consistence of their supplement product on a regular basis.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma to their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. As a result, the healing effect is way lower than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract will not be pure in any way. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and the rest is filler. This is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How you can test Ganoderma herb supplement. Ignore all the claims by manufacturer on how pure and how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these simple steps for accurate Ganoderma test because of its efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil such as olive oil. Then, open up a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a number of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows being able to pass through fats and cholesterol clot within our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, let it sit for approximately 10 days and take a peek. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with all the water after a number of days. The oil surface is clear of the mould. What this means is it has strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continue to float on the oil surface. Take a close look and you can see mould on the surface. It has weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the third test point for Ganoderma spores. Check out the base of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited towards the bottom. Whenever you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil, you may expect very less healing effects.