Pre-bending and sizing would be the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The main purpose of pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary purpose of the sizing is to acquire a more accurate diameter from the tube, because the diameter control is definitely the main quality index of the ERW Round Structure Pipe. one. A suitable match between pre-bending and sizing is required to obtain an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is created underneath the flux. The development procedure for the submerged arc welding is certainly that the welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire as well as the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed underneath the flux layer, and the welding pool is actually created below the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool continue to advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This method is conducted under the flux, so we can’t look at it with all the naked eye. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, the time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, as well as the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. In addition, it provides the necessary conditions for that delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production time of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still popular.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is principally employed for the X46 welded pipe since the tube blank, and is often spirally formed in temperature. It really is employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and it is mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability in the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and also the welding performance is also great. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the use situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency can also be high, and it may effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It really is mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is mainly hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The hot rolled steel strip can be used as the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually used for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Hamer Chen:[email protected]
Eason Gao: [email protected]
Miao lin: [email protected]
Amy Shi: [email protected]
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996